I ordered a refractory side door part and insulation for it, also ordered the gaskit fire ropes kit.Spent over $300 dollars.
They sent me the worng parts. Not only the wrong parts, but duplicates of the wrong parts (see pic of one priced $117 the other same part $51) with different part numbers, names, and prices! Called and ordered the right part and they still charged me shipping even though it was their mistake. Have not gotten my refund yet for parts sent back.
They are nice on the phone but have no clue what they are doing.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Pricing issue
- Product or service
- Dutchwest Nc Gasket Kit
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "I bought a "bonded" leather sofa/sleeper in 2011 with a 5yr Goof Proof warranty. The cushions started to buckle and peel this year, after the 1yr manufacturer warranty expired. I..."
- "Don't believe the hype!!! I bought two of these believing they would help my migraine as hyped in the infomercials. I Washed it ONCE and it turned into a..."
- "Service tech agrees with customer that table is damaged and also is Manchester loveseat and lamp. The only reason Havertys accepted returning the lamp is because the victim called Pacific..."
- "I went shopping at the meijer around the corner from my house. I was picking up just a few things to get me through the week until the following weekend..."
- "Most *** poor dental service in michigan at mt.pleasant aspen butcher shop/the dentures they make are bottom of the barrel not properly made forms are took by kids with no..."
- "PHILIP MENICI CRIMINAL ENTERPRISE BEWARE DIGREGORIO & MENICI is business registered with the Office of the City Clerk of Boston. The file number is 14001751. The address is 152 Salem Street..."
- "I purchased 2 Kensington recliners from Cymax thru Sears in June, 2015. 18 months later the leather is flaking off and the pull handle to open the reclining part is..."
- " I stopped by the McDonald's located at 3026 N. Hampton Road, I Dallas, TX 75212 to buy something to eat and charge my phone (which was completely dead). Around..."