I ordered a refractory side door part and insulation for it, also ordered the gaskit fire ropes kit.Spent over $300 dollars.

They sent me the worng parts. Not only the wrong parts, but duplicates of the wrong parts (see pic of one priced $117 the other same part $51) with different part numbers, names, and prices! Called and ordered the right part and they still charged me shipping even though it was their mistake. Have not gotten my refund yet for parts sent back.

They are nice on the phone but have no clue what they are doing.

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue at Cozy Cabin Stove and Fireplace and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Cozy Cabin Stove and Fireplace to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Cozy Cabin Stove and Fireplace dutchwest nc gasket kit for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Cozy Cabin Stove and Fireplace?

Comments